Last night on Big Brother Canada 4 the Double Eviction plan was revealed to Houseguests just as the night got rolling and it was a hectic, fast paced show.
There were two evictions which means the Houseguests would need to squeeze in an extra Head of Household comp plus the Power of Veto comp and ceremony. It was a lot to do, but with this all taped in advance they have time to chop it down and keep it running smoothly. Now let’s get on to the results for who was voted out.
Leading up to this week’s first vote Joel went to both Jared and the brothers to let them know his final decision, which really he made days ago but didn’t reveal to help keep them off his back. Now it’s time to make it official.
Eviction Vote – Week 9:
- Tim votes to evict: Jared
- Brothers vote to evict: Nikki
- Kelsey votes to evict: Jared
- Joel votes to evict: Jared
Wow! Kelsey voted against Jared so there’s no need for that anticipated tiebreaker from Cassandra. By a vote of 3-1, Jared has been evicted from Big Brother Canada 4.
Here we go with the mad dash of squeezing an entire week in to one show. HoH will decide a lot with which side of the divided will take control.
Head of Household – Week 9.5 – “Bowled Over”:
- Nick wins HoH
Nominations – Week 9.5:
Phil & Nick can’t compete since they took that punishment during the last Veto comp.
Power of Veto Comp – Week 9.5:
- Round 1: Everyone gets it right
- Round 2: Joel & Nikki are eliminated
- Round 3: Tim, Kelsey, and Cassandra get it right
- Round 4: Tim, Kelsey, and Cassandra get it right
- Round 5: Kelsey is eliminated
- Round 6: Tim is eliminated
Cassandra wins the Power of Veto. Earlier she promised the brothers she wouldn’t use it if she won it. Oops!