Big Brother Canada 3: Week 4 Power Rankings| April 17, 2015 at 9:00 AM EST
We said goodbye to Johnny this week on Big Brother Canada 3 and some others have made some shifts on the Week 4 Power Rankings. So let’s take a look.
(As always, these rankings are based on last week and not what has happened on the Live Feeds since the last eviction).
Big Brother Canada 3 Week 4 Power Rankings
1. Zach. Even though the house is sort of onto Zach and Jordan, Zach is still in a great position at the moment and is working with the right people. He could find himself a target soon though if he doesn’t make a big move.
2. Jordan. Jordan has been known for using his brain in the game, so I’m keeping him at No. 2 for now. But that’s going to probably change next week after something that is currently developing on the Live Feeds.
3. Bruno. So after laying low and low-key running things, Bruno came out and own the Head of Household competition and the Power of Veto. So that makes him pretty powerful for week 4, but I think he made a big mistake showing his cards this early and may have messed up his game. So expect him to make a big drop next week if he’s even still in the game then.
4. Willow. I’ve been struggling with where to put most of the girls in these rankings because none of them are making any kinds of moves, but they’ve positioned themselves pretty well. I think as of now, Willow is probably in the best spot.
5. Ashleigh. Much like Willow, Ashleigh is keeping herself good with all the right people and not making herself a threat.
6. Britnee. With a HOH under her belt and a good social game, I’m placing Britnee at No. 6 because I think she could pull out another couple wins and keep herself afloat in the game a bit longer.
7. Kevin. I’m keeping Kevin up in the middle for now because there are bigger targets in the house now. And plus he’s not bad at competitions, so he’s got a little power going on there.
8. Sarah. She moves up this week because she escaped eviction and has leveled off again in the whole not really a threat area. And she’s also pretty smart. She’s onto Zach and Jordan, so as long as she doesn’t let that make her a target, she’s in a better place.
9. Pilar. She’s not even playing the game. So I’d like to put her last. But there are people in worse positions, so I think No. 9 is a good spot for her this week.
10. Godfrey. I’m still never sure how to rank Godfrey. I feel like he’s not really playing the game and he’s going to get himself evicted soon, so let’s put him down here next to Bobby.
12. Bobby. I keep putting Bobby at the bottom and literally everyone watching BBCAN3 would put him at the bottom, but he keeps not getting evicted. So I might have to consider moving him up if he escapes the block again this week. But for now, let’s keep him down here as the most-likey to go home next or at least soon.
How would you rank the BBCAN3 houseguests for Week 3?