The Big Brother Canada casting website is now live! Get ready for your chance to be part of the first Big Brother exclusively for our friends to the north.
The application website offers a brief form to complete with these basic instructions:
- Fill out the application form in one sitting
- Make sure you have a RECENT picture of yourself (no hats or sunglasses)
- Make sure you have a video ready to upload that’s less than 3 mins
If you don’t include a video then your application will NOT be reviewed or considered.
You’ll have to provide easy details like your full name, address, relationship status, and familiarity with Big Brother. You’ll also get to add a short bio and when I say short I mean 70 words or less short. The video clip has to be 3 minutes or less and they even provide some excellent tips on what makes a great video.
If you’d rather not make a video then Big Brother Canada open call casting events will still be held. No event details have been released so far, but we’ll continue to monitor and provide information when they’re announced. Be sure to join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Email updates to receive that info sent when it’s released.
The application deadline is October 16, 2012. Casting indicates the callbacks will begin in September 2012. Finalists will be notified by December 20, 2012.
Will you apply for Big Brother Canada? Let us know in the comments. Good luck!Subscribe to Big Brother Canada on Facebook, Twitter, Email, & RSS
Recent Posts on Big Brother Network:
- Big Brother Canada Twist: Vote A Jury Member Back In The Game
- Big Brother Canada Spoilers: Week 8 Head of Household Results
- Big Brother Canada: Week 7 Eviction & HoH Results
- Big Brother Canada: Double Eviction Episode Tonight – Predictions
- Watch Big Brother Canada Episode 19 (VIDEO)
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Brother Network, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.