Big Brother Canada 3 Week 5 Power Rankings| April 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM EST
A power player was blindsided, a player returned to the game and alliances are shifting on Big Brother Canada 3. So needless to say, our power rankings are going to start looking a little differently, starting this week.
Not only are powers shifting, but the rankings are going to be more based on who is play a better game and not who is a target. Ranking people based on how big their targets are get very restricting. So we’re tossing that out the door. Also, keep in mind that the rankings are based on what we’ve seen on the episodes, not the Live Feeds. So yes, there’s a new HOH, but that’s not going to be reflected here. Check our spoilers for that information if you aren’t up-to-date.
Big Brother Canada 3 Power Rankings
1. Bruno. I think the current consensus is that Bruno is playing the best game. He was laying low, then emerged from the shadows and won HOH. It was looking like that power trip could be his downfall, but that hasn’t been the case. He was instrumental in getting power player Jordan out of the game last week.
2. Zach. While Zach messed up last week by following Jordan’s plan to put him up and then backdoor Bobby or Bruno, it was still mostly Jordan who takes the credit for that bonehead move. Zach no longer has Jordan, but he’s also not as in danger as he should be. So with his overall gameplay and his HOH and veto wins last week, he falls from No. 1, but I’m still keeping him high in the rankings for now.
3. Sindy. I can’t believe I’m listing her at No. 3, but hear me out. She won the competition to return the game. So that’s huge. AND she came back ready to play. She also played a part in Jordan’s eviction. So if she can stay off the block this week, then she might stay high on the list. But will that happen? We’ll see.
4. Kevin. I’m leaving Kevin in the Top 5 because of his potential. He was a serious target and now he’s starting to drop off from radars. And he’s got the whole Pilar showmance going (even though that could hurt him since showmances get to the end of BBCAN).
5. Britnee. I’m moving Britnee up this week because she actually set a lot of the Jordan blindside in motion when she told Bruno and the guys that Zach’s plan was to blindside him or Bobby. So Britnee knows what she’s doing, but whether or not she’s with the right people, I’m not sure of.
6. Sarah. I think Sarah’s game has improved. She’s doing great socially and she’s also very in tune with everything going on in the house. She figures things out before others and that’s a great assent in the game of Big Brother.
7. Willow. I’m not sure if you can call what Willow is doing as floating or not. She’s just really in the middle of everything, basically. So she has no reason to go anywhere anytime soon. And she’s also got Zach on her side.
8. Ashleigh. Well, she’s got Zach and she sometimes acts like she knows what’s going in the game, but I can’t think of any reason for her to be any higher than this.
9. Godfrey. So Godrey was tricky this week. He survived eviction and sort of has the awakened beast thing going on. Like he’s seemingly out for blood, but can he actually do anything to get his revenge? So he does move up a bit this week and if he sticks with Bruno and plays his cards right, he could continue to climb.
10. Pilar. I still feel like Pilar is worthless. I hear that some things have happened that will cause her to climb the rankings next week, but right now, she’s here, second to last.
11. Bobby. Oh Bobby. Will you ever leave the bottom of the list? And will you ever be evicted? Because you are completely clueless. I can’t even say anything else about Bobby. His ranking speaks for itself.
How wold you rank the BBCAN3 cast?